Monday, May 10, 2010

Mane Sensation: Ncutie105

Meet Ncutie105!This is one of my Natural Hair inspirations from fotki that I really wanted to feature on my blog. I hope you enjoy her interview. I know I sure did. I hope that she experiences even more success on her Natural Hair Journey because I sure am learning a lot, and I'm loving the hair that I'm seeing!

How long have you been natural?
I started to transition in April 2008 and I did the Big Chop on March 7th, 2009.

What inspired you to go natural?
I have always felt the urge to go natural, especially in high school. My aunt and I had planned to go natural and start locks together, unfortunately she passed before we could ever get it started. Five years later, after the damage from the relaxers really kicked in, I decided I was through with relaxers and I began transitioning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

do you have any productions ?
i need your prices list too.

Hair Transplant Pakistan | Liposuction Pakistan